240 W 1-Zone mono digital power stage with 100 V line output and high quality sound (HQ).
Any program can be selected and volume adjusted from a 1202 console. Using PIN input, a local audio signal (generated from 1105 + 1107 or 1106) can be connected, keeping emergency calls generated from 1202, 1103.1, 1104.1 or 1110.
For local regulation, a 1206 digital control keypad can be connected using 3 conductors (0.5 mm2) to terminals T, L and 4.
Built-in message priority relay. Messages are delivered at full power, regardless of the local volume adjustment (for local 100 V attenuators with priority).
Class D digital amplifier featuring high efficiency.
Auxiliary input activated by contact closure. It can be used as independent amplifier in order to connect it to mixing tables or other devices such as audio sources (using this option, there is no message priority).
- Power supply 230 V~/115 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption (@ max. power) 300 W; [2.1 A (230 V~); 4.2 A (115 V~)]
- Current consumption (@ typ. power) 48 W; [0.4 A (230 V~); 0.8 A (115 V~)]
- 100 V output 1 x 240 W (41 )
- Amplification Class D
- PIN input impedance 60 KPIN
- AUX input impedance >10 K
- Frequency response (@ -3dB) 45 Hz ÷ 22 KHz
- AUX input sensitivity (adjustable) 400 – 1000 mV
- Weight (Kg.) 5.5
- Dimensions (mm) 442 x 87 x 350
- Rack units 2 UA
Do you have questions about this product? Contact our support:
- Phone: +34 976 404 677
- Send Email