120 W 4-Zones mono digital power stage with 100 V line output and high quality sound (HQ).
Any program can be selected and volume adjusted from a 1202 console. Using PIN input, a local audio signal (generated from 1105 + 1107 or 1106) can be connected, keeping emergency calls generated from 1202, 1103.1, 1104.1 or 1110.
For local regulation, a 1206 digital control keypad can be connected using 3 conductors (0.5 mm2) to terminals T, L and 4.
Built-in message priority relay. Messages are delivered at full power, regardless of the local volume adjustment (for local 100 V attenuators with priority).
Class D digital amplifier featuring high efficiency.
Auxiliary input activated by contact closure. It can be used as independent amplifier for each group of A/B or C/D in order to connect it to mixing tables or other devices such as audio sources (using this option, there is no message priority).
- Power supply 230 V~/115 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption (@ max. power) 600 W; [4.2 A (230 V~); 8.4 A (115 V~)]
- Current consumption (@ typ. power) 96 W; [0.8 A (230 V~); 1.6 A (115 V~)]
- 100 V output 4 x 120 W (83.3 Ω)
- Amplification Class D
- PIN input impedance 60 KΩ PIN
- AUX input impedance >10 K
- Frequency response (@ -3dB) 45 Hz ÷ 22 KHz
- AUX input sensitivity (adjustable) 400 – 1000 mV
- Weight (Kg.) 9.5
- Dimensions (mm) 442 x 87 x 350
- Rack units 2 UA
Do you have questions about this product? Contact our support:
- Phone: +34 976 404 677
- Send Email