Secura Primma is a unique system in the social healthcare environment. It allows:
- Assistance calls in hospitals and old people’s homes for up to 1,020 rooms.
- Attending alarms generated manually or automatically from any room or from the control desk.
- Identifying the call (room from which the call is made, type of alarm…) and attending to it.
- Light signal in the room where the alarm is activated and indication of type of alarm: presence, normal, urgent and emergency.
- Two-way communication between residents and control desk.
- Connection to computer for on-screen consultation or print-out of reports of system alarm history by type of call, resident and date/time.
- Simple “BUS” type installation.
- Communication via DECT telephone messages (consult compatibilities)
- Identification and memorization of interventions by personnel in response to alarms via radiofrequency cards.