Bluetooth amplifier module, 6+6W FM RDS and AUX IN
Hidden master amplifier module with independent bluetooth® connectivity. Multiroom function to listen music of other master modules from other rooms, using only 3 wires and through 41514 remote control. Direct connection to 115/230 V~.
Do you have questions about this product? Contact our support:
4 W stereo output per channel allowing the following combinations:
- .2 x 4 W loudspeakers (1 per channel), 6 W per loudspeaker.
- .8 x 16 W loudspeakers (4 per channel), 1.5 W per loudspeaker.
- .16 x 32 W loudspeakers (8 per channel), 0.75 W per loudspeaker.
Built-in connector for external FM antenna. FM/RDS, auxiliary INPUT, multiroom service, clock and alarm controlled by 41514 remote control. Compact format for ø65 mm holes, for an easy way to placing in false ceiling or walls. Finish: white. TECHNICAL DATA
- Power supply 115/230 V~; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption max 200 mA (115 V~) / 100 mA (230 V~)
- Consumption stand-by 0.3 W
- FM band 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Bluetooth® profile V. 2.0; Clase II; A2DP & AVRCP (1.3)
- Max. power output 6+6 WRMS; (12+12 WPEAK máx.); 4 Ω min
- INPUT 3 V~ RMS + 7 V
- Impedance INPUT 10 KΩ
- Mechanical format Electrical ballast
- Size cutting ø65 mm.
- Weight (Kg.) 0.162
- Dimensions (mm) 170 x 48 x 50
*Installation: Avoid its location into/near to metallic objects because they attenuate bluetooth radio frequency signals.
No customer reviews for the moment.