The complete architecture of PA8500-VES system is based on the controller CR8506-V, the management and diagnostics unit. It is highly recommended for big as well as small installations, where high performance of security, flexibility and easiness are required. CAT-5e SF/UTP network assures an easy connection of the several units, controllers, routers, digital amplif ers and emergency and/or paging call stations. This solution performs in efficient and economic installation, allowing the usage of both local and centralized equipment.
Each CR8506-V can manage 6 control lines to which the following units can be directly connected:
• PMD range of digital amplifiers, equipped with a diagnostics card (up to 16 per line);
• Router RT8506-V (1 per line) for up to 6 outputs zones with A & B speaker lines (100V);
• PA8506-V Integrated Voice Evacuation Systems with 6 zones.
• Maximum number of zones in the whole system: 216.
It is possible to connect up to a maximum of 6 CR8506-V controllers with one another.
• Controlled emergency microphone.
• 2-channel broadcast system.
• Built-in message generator to broadcast prerecorded messages (EVAC and ALERT).
• USB input for background music source.
• Back-up power amplifier management.
• Secondary emergency power supply input (24 VDC).
• 7 controlled input contacts.
• 3 relay outputs.
• 6 control lines for PMD digital amplif ers and/or router RT8506-V and/or integrated voice evacuation system
• 4 redundant lines to connect other CR8506-V in daisy chain (max 6).
• 2 redundant lines for emergency microphone consoles, PMB132 range (max 7).
• 2 lines for call stations PMB range (max 16 with 7 priority levels).
• Graphic display 128x64 pixel monochrome,for displaying multiple windows management.
• Complete diagnostic of system fault events.
• Standard rack mounting 19” (2 units)