Wall mounted integrated Voice Evacuation System, 100 W, 2 zones
Wall mounted integrated Voice Evacuation System - 100 W, 2 zones
The PAW1000-VES series of the new PAW Mini range of integrated voice evacuation systems for emergency facilities, has been specifically designed for wall-mounting and equipped with control units, certified in compliance with EN 54-16:2008 / EN 54-4 standards
Do you have questions about this product? Contact our support:
• Rated audio output: 100 W.
• Backlit 4.3” display with touch screen for selecting the alert and evacuation zones and enabling navigation for adjusting volume levels, configuring the equipment and viewing failures.
• Handheld fireman’s paging microphone.
• Sending out of pre-recorded EVACUATION and ALERT messages.
• 4 off controlled input contacts, configurable for playing the evacuation and/or alert messages to the zone, for resetting the messages or for signalling the failure of an external equipment.
• 1 off auxiliary/music input configurable as a music source, a call with precedence activation or a call with automatic activation (VOX).
• 2 off configurable relay outputs.
• Local button for placing the system in an emergency state, equipped with its own LED.
• Local button for resetting the fault acoustic signal and stopping playing out of alarm messages.
• EN54-4 certified internal battery charger unit for 24Vdc secondary power supply.
• Possibility to connect up to 4 PMB broadcasting microphone units or - as an alternative - up to 2 PMB132 remote emergency units.
• An optional extension card can be used for broadcast general calls towards other connected units or as an additional music input. • Possibility to set a standby amplifier.
No customer reviews for the moment.