PAW Series - All-in-one systems for wall mounting
Maximum Compactness?: Now launching PAW Mini
5 new references, from 100W to 250W
The brand new PAW Mini series of integrated voice evacuation systems for emergency facilities:
|Specifically designed for wall-mounting|
|Equipped with control units, certified in compliance with EN 54-16:2008 / EN 54-4 standards|
These compact all-in-one systems are capable of managing, depending on the model, 1 or 2 alarm zones, with overall power of 100 W or 250 W, as well as remote microphone stations and controlled inputs to be connected to a central fire-fighting system.
- Rated audio output / No. of managed zones: please see above
- Backlit 4.3” display with touch screen for selecting the alert and evacuation zones and enabling navigation for adjusting volume levels, configuring the equipment and viewing failures.
- Handheld fireman’s paging microphone (included).
- Sending out of pre-recorded EVACUATION and ALERT messages.
- 4 off controlled input contacts, configurable for playing the evacuation and/or alert messages to the zone, for resetting the messages or for signalling the failure of an external equipment.
- 1 off auxiliary/music input configurable as a music source, a call with precedence activation or a call with automatic activation (VOX).
- 2 off configurable relay outputs.
- Local button for placing the system in an emergency state, equipped with its own LED.
- Local button for resetting the fault acoustic signal and stopping playing out of alarm messages.
- EN54-4 certified internal battery charger unit for 24Vdc secondary power supply.
- Possibility to connect up to 4 PMB broadcasting microphone units or – as an alternative – up to 2 PMB132 remote emergency units.
- An optional extension card can be used for broadcast general calls towards other connected units or as an additional music input (PAW2101-V, PAW2102-V, PAW2251-V and PAW2252-V only).
- Possibility to set a standby amplifier (PAW2102-V and PAW2252-V models only).